Shanghai One Day Private Tour with The Bund and Yuayan Garden
This Shanghai one day tour shows you the essence of Shanghai attractions: the Bund, Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Bazaar, and Tian Zi Fang Bazaar. Not only you will have the opportunity to visit the most symbolic places but also experience the life of real Shanghai people such as taking the convenient subway or practicing your bargaining skills at the bustling bazaar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private taxi & Metro
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Entry/Admission - The Bund (Wai Tan)
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Yuyuan Bazar
- Entry/Admission - Tian Zi Fang
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Itinerary: the Bund→Shanghai Museum→Yuyuan Garden→Tian Zi Fang Bazaar
In the morning, your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and take you for an orientation walk on the Bund by public transportation, a main road that follows the Huangpu River. This is a great opportunity to appreciate the layout of the city. Then, visit Shanghai Museum, home to a world-class collection of ancient Chinese art. Explore individual galleries devoted to items such as sculpture, bronze, ceramics, jade, coins, Ming and Qing Dynasty furniture, paintings, and calligraphy.
In the afternoon, continue to Yuyuan Garden, a classic garden of the south region also famous for the busy bazaar and old style architecture. The beautiful scenery and quiet atmosphere here make it a peaceful place in this bustling city. Afterwards, head to Tian Zi Fang Bazaar which is one the symbolic place of Shanghai folk culture and also renowned for its Shikumen-style buildings that have been transformed and refurbished into a tourist attraction. This is truly a landmark that embraces both historical and cultural aspects of Shanghai from the 1900's. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel where the service concludes.
Departure Point :Your downtown Shanghai hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 5 is free to join
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.