Shanghai Old Time Ride (3 Hours)
Explore Shanghai Old Town and Former French Concession catching a glimpse of the historical Shanghai. See the new and old Shanghai travelling by convertible jeep!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide
- Travel in convertible Jeep
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Driving through the Former French Concession see the Former French Concession you can see the former mansion of the elites of Shanghai. Learn about the fascinating stories of the historical Shanghai.
Make a stop at the 1930’s French Club where the interior décor has remained in the space of time. Get a bird’s eye view of Shanghai on the 34th floor.
Wander through the corridors and the banquet rooms that were used by Chairman Mao for political meetings and private gatherings.
Pass By: Shikumen Museum, Shanghai, No.25, 118 Alley, Taicang Road, Luwan District, Shanghai 200021 China
Driving through the old Shanghai neighborhood and see the iconic Shikumen and walk through the symbolic alleys to understand the local life.
Pass By: Old Town (Nanshi), Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Tour the local wet market or insect market.
The tour will end in the Old Town area.
Departure Point :58 Wuyuan Rd, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200002
Return Detail :Antiques Market of Shanghai Old Town, 265 Fangbang Zhonglu, Huabao Building,Near Yu Garden,Shanghai,200135, 城隍庙黄浦区 China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.