Shanghai Little Paris Tour (2 Hours)
Once praised as “Paris of the East”, Shanghai is one of the best places to wander around. Driving along the avenues you can admire the European styled buildings with their details written on bronze plaques.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide
- Travel in convertible Jeep
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Driving through the Former French Concession see the Former French Concession you can see the former mansion of the elites of Shanghai. Learn about the fascinating stories of the historical Shanghai.
Make a stop at the 1930’s French Club where the interior décor has remained in the space of time. Get a bird’s eye view of Shanghai on the 34th floor. Wander through the corridors and the banquet rooms that were used by Chairman Mao for political meetings and private gatherings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :58 Wuyuan Rd, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200002
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.