Shanghai Highlights Bike Tour Including the Bund and Xintiandi
See the best of Shanghai on this easy bike tour with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. Get an up-close look at local life as you explore diverse neighborhoods and sites including the Shanghai French Concession, Xintiandi, Nanjing Road and the Bund. Along the way, your guide will teach you about the places you see.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jade Buddha Temple, 170 An Yuan Road, Shanghai China
At your selected departure time, meet at Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple to receive your bike and helmet. Then, follow your experienced guide on an easy 12-mile (20-km) bike ride to see Shanghai’s most famous highlights!
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Cycle through the Shanghai French Concession, an area owned by the French in the 19th and 20th centuries. Notice the quaint European charm as you pass terraced cafés and Catholic churches, and bike along Tianzifang (Taikang Road), an arts and crafts enclave comprising a labyrinth of neighborhood alleyways.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xintiandi, Lane 181, Taicang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200021 China
Venture through a similar area, Xintiandi, whose pedestrian lanes offer some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment in Shanghai.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Pedal along Shanghai Old Street and Nanjing Road and reach the famous Bund, a waterfront area in central Shanghai along the western bank of the Huangpu River. You’ll also visit People’s Square before returning to Jade Buddha Temple. Throughout your tour, your guide will teach you about the neighborhoods and landmarks you see.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jade Buddha Temple, 170 An Yuan Lu, Jingan Qu, China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children under 6 are provided a child bike seat; children between 6 and 16 are provided their own child bikes
- While this tour is suitable for everyone, participants must be physically able to ride the total riding distance of approximately 12 miles
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.