Shanghai ERA Acrobatics Show with VIP Seating and Private Transfer
Enjoy the hugely successful production Era – Intersection of Times that has been running daily since 2005 to continued acclaim.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Era Shanghai Acrobatics Show VIP seat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- An English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Circus
What's excluded :
- Infant's entrance tickets
- Visit: Shanghai Circus, Gonghexin Road, 闸北区 Shanghai Shi, China, 200072
Get picked up from your hotel a little before 6:30 p.m., and enjoy a private transfer over to the Shanghai Circus venue. And then, you will see a spectacular acrobatics show in the biggest circus tent in Asia!
Once you arrive at the venue, make your way to your VIP seating to watch this acrobat show from a prime viewing area. This show is considered one of China's number-one acrobat shows and has been running since 2005. It combines modern multimedia technology with Chinese acrobatics for an action-filled performance of stunning and breathtaking feats, amazing imagery, and a dazzling finale of a motorcycle race inside an iron-and-steel globe.
After the show ends, you'll be transferred back to your hotel around 9:30 p.m.
Please note: Shanghai Circus World venue has been closed due to renovation. And now, the Acrobatics show is performed in the biggest Circus tent in Asia.
Departure Point :Shanghai Circus, Gonghexin Road, 闸北区 Shanghai Shi, China, 200072
Traveler pickup is offered
If your pick-up location is not within the scoop of definition, your guide will meet you at an appointed place and transfer you back to the same location after the tour ends, or you can pay additional car charge for pickup and drop-off service from your hotel.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All Children aged 3 years and older should buy one ticket.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.