Shanghai Disneyland and Courtyard by Marriott Package with Transfers
Package is designed for people who are looking for free shuttle bus / metro transfer between hotel, airport, Disneyland and downtown Shangai. You will stay in a luxury-filled Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone, which is only 900m from Shanghai Disney Resort. Pre-booked admission ticket and the hotel shuttle bus allow you to enter the theme park before the crowd to explore its six unique theme parks. Use convenient metro connection to explore Shanghai.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-night accommodation in Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone.
- Room type is Premier Double Room (2 double beds) with daily breakfast.
- Hotel shuttle bus to and from Pudong International Airport (PVG) every 60 minute from 05:10 to 22:50
- Hotel shuttle bus to and from Shanghai Disney Resort every 30 minute from 07:00 to 21:45.
- 1-Day Shanghai Disney Theme Park Admission Ticket
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
- FASTPASS to skip the line in Disneyland
- Taxi fare
- Metro ticket
- Free shuttle bus between hotel and other places (Hongqiao Airport, downtown, railway station, etc)
- Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone is 900m away from Shanghai Disney Resort.
About the Hotel
The package is inlusive of 3-night Priemier Double Room (2 double beds) with daily breakfast. The Hotel features a variety of authentic cuisine at its full service Pavilion restaurant, serving international buffet, authentic Cantonese cuisine and local seasonal delights.
(1) Day 1: Airport to Hotel
Free airport shuttle bus transfers guests from 05:10 to 22:50. The driving time is 30 minute on road. After arrival at Shanghai Pudong Airport (PVG), you can see a hotel staff holds your name sign and escort you to hotel. In case if you do not see your name sign, please telephone the hotline shown on your Viator voucher. A friendly airport representative will show up to help you.
(2) Day 2: Shanghai Disney Resort
Free hotel shuttle to Shanghai Disney Resort is available every 30 minutes from 07:00 to 19:00. The last shuttle bus departs from Disney Resort to hotel leaves at 21:45.
Shanghai Disneyland is the newest fun place in Asia, enjoy experience filled with creativity, adventure and thrills for Guests of all ages here.
The most popular rides and activities are:
- Camp Discovery
- Disney Jungle Characters at Happy Circle
- Roaring Rapids
- Soaring Over the Horizon
- Alice in Wonderland Maze
- Disney Princesses at Enchanted Storybook Castle
- Enchanted Storybook Castle
- Hunny Pot Spin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- “Once Upon a Time” Adventure
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Voyage to the Crystal Grotto
Gardens of Imagination
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Fantasia Carousel
- Garden of the Twelve Friends
- Marvel Universe
- Mickey’s Film Festival
- Minnie Mouse and Friends
- Buzz Lightyear Planet Rescue
- Jet Packs
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Stitch Encounter
- TRON Lightcycle Power Run
- TRON Realm, Chevrolet Digital Challenge
- Captain Jack Sparrow at Treasure Cove
- Explorer Canoes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Battle for the Sunken Treasure
- Shipwreck Shore
- Siren's Revenge
(3) Day 3: Downtown Sightseeing and Transfer
The central area of Shanghai is connected by a 24-minute train ride of Metro Line 11. Please first take free hotel shuttle bus to Disney Resort. Take metro from Disney Resort Station.
From Disney Resort Station: The first train leaves at 07:00am, the last train leaves at 22:30am.
From Xujiahui Station: The first train leaves at 06:27am, the last train leaves at 22:58am.
Designed by the English architect W. M. Dowdall in 1904, and constructed by French Jesuits between 1906 and October 22, 1910, this brick and wood Gothic twin-tower building stands on a cross-shaped plan with two bell towers facing each other on the south and north. The bell towers are both 57 meters high, each featuring a 31-meter-high spire with a huge cross on the top rising into the sky.
An arty shopping enclave in Shanghai’s restored French Concession district. Stroll and window-shop along the charming alleyways, and learn how the Concession was a base for European traders in colonial times.
Builit in 16th-century. admiring its pavilions, ponds, bridges and Chenghuang Old Street, once its foremost business street. See the Ming and Qing dynasty-era buildings with their upswept eaves and black roofs, and view the handicraft shops and stalls.
Shanghai’s colonial-era waterfront along the Huangpu River, and take a guided stroll past its grandiose 1920s buildings.
(4) Hotel to airport
Please go to the conciege, ask a bell boy to help you and your luggage to be transferred Pudong Airport.
Departure Point :Airport Express, Hong Kong China
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
Departure Time :1/1/2017 - 12/31/2021
1/1/2022 - 11/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can buy this package only when the credit card used and passport holder is the same person. It means you can buy this package for you and your family, but you need to travel with them to Shanghai. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. If the orginal credit card holder does not show up, the hotel will refuse you to check in. No refund.
- Adult price is based on twin share of a hotel room, child price is based on sharing adult's bed. Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) in one room. Usually you do not need to add an extra bed for child. You can also tell the front desk on site if you like to pay for an extra bed when necessary. If you need to book for the 3rd adult, please book a new room.
- Rates are not available for Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7. Canton Fair period from April 14 to April 30, from October 14 to October 30.
- Children should bring along their passports or identity cards present for entry of Disney Resort.
- Please provide your flight information to and from Shanghai upon booking
- Hotel shuttle bus is available at Pudong International Airport only. Pickup and transfer from downtown, Hongqiao airport or railway station is not available and you need to go to the hotel by yourself. Taxi fare will be paid by yourself.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.