Shanghai City Highlights Day Tour
Have a full-view of classic and modern Shanghai in one day, discover the history and culture with a local insider, explore the Shanghai old street, Yuyuan Garden, Museum and typical alley. Comfortable transportation, English-speaking guide, entrance fee and lunch are inclusive.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Local lunch
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund, The Bund, Shanghai
Pickup time will be around 8:30 to 9:30 am, local guide will meet you at your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby and accompany you to have a full day Shanghai trip.
Visit the Shanghai Old Street – an ancient business street that has a combination of tourist attractions, shops, entertainment and cultural exhibits, explore the largest of Shanghai's ancient gardens with Ming and Qing architectural styles - Yuyuan Garden, stroll around to appreciate ancient architectures and discover the its history. Have a short break at Tea House, and continue to visit Shanghai’s symbol of the The Bund, witness the 26 various buildings of different architectural styles at the west side, and view the modern skyscrapers complex in Pudong New Area.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: People’s Square, People’s Square, Shanghai
After lunch in local restaurant, continue to visit the Shanghai Museum located in the center of Shanghai in People's Square, see its collection of bronzes, ceramics, paintings and calligraphy, head to visit and shop at Pearl City, move on to stroll around the Old French Concession to see what the old colonial French quarter was like.
After that the guide will drop you off at the hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Shanghai, Shanghai
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Shanghai hotels within the inner ring road, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Drop-off at the original departure point.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/24/2018 - 12/31/2025
Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM Friday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on your hotel location
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.