Shanghai by Yourself with English Chauffeur by Sedan or Minivan
Enjoy Shanghai by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Sedan Volkswagen Passat, Minivan Buick GL8 or similar, including pick up and drop off in Shanghai City Center.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Shanghai with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Shanghai City, then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
Take only the best of Shanghai: Do not worry about losing yourself (only if you want), you do not need a map, just ask your chauffeur where you want to go and relax enjoying the scenery!
per adult from
What's included :
- 8 hs Disposal
- Pick up: Maximum waiting time included 20 minutes
- Bottled water
- Until 3 Passengers: Volkswagen Passat or similar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- 4 to 6 Passengers: Minivan Buick GL8
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Sedan Volkswagen Passat (until 3 passengers) or Minivan Buick GL8 (4 to 6 passengers) or similar vehicles.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Shanghai Downtown city with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Shanghai, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Shanghai such as Yuyuan Garden or Oriental Pearl TV Tower. You and the group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Yuyuan Garden: Not far from the Bund, Yuyuan is the most revered and the only surviving Ming Dynasty garden in Shanghai. It has become a city highlight due to its beautiful scenery, characterized by decorated bridges, colorful pagodas and intimate enclaves separated by "dragon walls" — partitions with dragon decorations on top.
• Oriental Pearl TV Tower: On the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, not only do you get to enjoy sitting inside a revolving hotel in this revered and outstanding landmark, but you also get to see Shanghai metropolis from a "Space Module" — the highest observatory level set at 350 meters (1,148 feet) above the ground.
• Bird's-eye in Shanghai Tower: the highest building in China and the second-tallest building in the world, is an increasingly popular place to admire a bird's-eye view of the entire city of Shanghai. Another draw is that it has the fastest elevator in the world, which will take you up to floor 119.
• Nanjing Road: an equivalent of New York's Fifth Avenue. Get a taste of bustling Chinese commerce where retailers from all over the world display their products on the streets. Tourists admire the different buildings with attractive architecture. Looking down is also interesting: learn the city's construction history from the attractive 37 Manhole Covers.
• Disneyland Park: Shanghai Disneyland Park, the first Disney theme park in mainland China, blends the magic of Disney and unique cultural elements of China. There are six themed lands in the park. Upon entering the park, you will be captured by the feeling of being in another world with countless excitements and adventures. It is a good place to visit with family and friends to spend a whole day or two days.
Departure Point :
Your local driver will be waiting for you at your hotel's Lobby or at the door of the accommodation. 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherShanghai, China - Your hotel or accommodation in Shanghai City Center
Return Detail :Shanghai, China - Your hotel or accommodation in Shanghai City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.