Shala river from Tirana - Private tour / All inclusive
Named "the Thailand of Albania", Shala River is definitely one of the most beautiful destinations of Albania. Reachable only by boat and surrounded by mountains, this river is a perfect getaway for those who want to get rid of the mobile connection. The source of this river is in the Albanian Alps.
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast x1 / Lunch x1
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee and/or Tea is included only once during all the trip
- Boat ticket
- Private transportation by car Tirane - Koman - Tirane
- Professional tour guide throughout the whole trip
- Entry/Admission - Komani Lake
- Entry/Admission - Shala River
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Snacks
- Everything that is not mentioned in the included section.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Komani Lake, Koman Albania
We will start our Tour from Tirana at 06:00 . After the breakfast on the way the first attraction is Komani lake . It was formed when the rugged Drini valley was dammed in the early 1970s, allowing Albania to quickly develop its own industrial base and become an energy exporter. We start the boat trip , who passes between 1000-1500m-high mountains and through a series of deep gorgeous and interconnected lakes, with hardly any signs of human activities on the shores . The way to Shala river is 1h 30 min by boat and the same time back .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shala River, Albania
Shala’s River is a touristic destination that is described by many visitors as the most beautiful pearl of Koman’s lake, as Thailand of Albania . The hazy color of water and it’s crystal clean water is characteristic of this river. The steep huge rocks, worn by trees and green plants, seem to rise to the sky to protect this beauty that so generously mother nature has offered to our eyes and hearts.
Don’t forget to bring your swimming suits with you as some of us will dare to swim in this paradise so called the Albanian Thailand. We get back on the boat to Komani Damn at around 15:30 pm. From here we drive back to Tirana after a long but unforgettable experience.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.