Sheki is located 675 m above sea level in the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus about 370 km away from Baku. The region around the city is a real natural wonder with beautiful landscapes, mineral water springs, forests and rivers. The majestic Palace of Sheki Khans is considered as one of the most beautiful architectural monuments of medieval Azerbaijan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sheki Khan's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sheki Karvansaray
- Entry/Admission - Sheki Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheki Khan's Palace, Sheki 0055 Azerbaijan
The Palace of Shaki Khans (Azerbaijani: Şəki xanlarının sarayı) in Shaki, Azerbaijan was a summer residence for the Shaki Khans. It was built in 1797 by Muhammed Hasan Khan.
The Palace of Shaki Khans was nominated for List of World Heritage Sites, UNESCO in 1998 by Gulnara Mehmandarova — president of Azerbaijan Committee of ICOMOS—International Council on Monuments and Sites.
More about this magnificent destination guide will tell our guests during excursion.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Sheki Karvansaray, Mirza Fatali Akhundzada 185, Sheki 5500 Azerbaijan
“Caravanserai” historical complex in Sheki is two magnificent caravanserai which reached present days and traditionally named “Yukhary” and “Ashaghy” caravanserai, which means “Upper” and “Lower” Caravanserai in translation from Azerbaijani into English. Construction of these caravanserai is dated back to the 18th-19th centuries AD
More about this magnificent place guide will tell our guests during the excursion
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of Kish, Sheki Azerbaijan
The Church of Kish (Azerbaijani: Kiş kilsəsi) is an inactive 12th or 13th century Caucasian Albanian church located in the village of Kiş approximately 5 km north of Shaki, Azerbaijan.
More about this destination guide will tell our guests during the excursion
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sheki Fortress, Ahundova Av. 205, Sheki 5500 Azerbaijan
Sheki fortress (azerb. Şəki qalası), previously known as Nukha fortress (azerb. Nuxa qalası) is a fortress in the city of Sheki, in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It is noted that the palace of the Sheki khans and the fortress were built simultaneously in 1765.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Gosha Gala Gapisi, Əziz Əliyev küçəsi, Bakı, Azerbaijan
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet our guests at Gosha Gala Gapisi (The Double Gates - our starting and pick-up point) or we pick them up from their accommodation / hotel n etc.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.