Shaanxi History Museum and Giant Goose Pagoda History Tour
If you are a Chinese history lover and cultural enthusiast. Our company is right for you. Our professional guides are history guru. We can guarantee you an unforgettable experience. You will be a Chinese expert at the end of tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - We will have a group lunch at a typical local restaurant including one soft drink per person.
- Entry/Admission - Shaanxi History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shaanxi History Museum, 91 Xiaozai E Rd, Xi'an 710061 China
Shaanxi History Museum, known as “ancient capital pearl, Chinese treasure house”, is an artistic hall which displays Shaanxi history, culture and Chinese ancient civilization. The Museum covers an area of 65,000 square meters.Its collection of cultural relics reaches 370,000, dating from the simple stone that human used at the initial stage in ancient times down to all kinds implements in social life.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
Big Wild Goose Pagoda is one of the most famous Buddhist pagodas in China. The Pagoda was built in the Tang Dynasty (618-907) for the study of Buddhist scriptures.It is the bright pearl on the Silk Road with excellent architectural beauty, precious Buddhist relics, rich religious culture, stories of the famous ancient monk - Xuan Zang, etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Shaanxi History Museum, 91 Xiaozhai E Rd, Qu Jiang Shang Quan, Yanta Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, 1 Ci'en Rd, Qu Jiang Shang Quan, Yanta Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.