SFAKIA-AGIA ROUMELI hike adventure
This is one of the most beutifull hikes on the E4 europian hiking path.The contrast of mountain /sea and the exits of the gorges of Aradena and Elygias as well as the numerous small beaches and the old little churches we meet alonge the cost makes this hike a big hole trip to Sfakian nature.
per adult from
8 hours 40 minutes
What's included :
- Private guiding
What's excluded :
A very beutifull longlasting hike of 22km on E4 europian hiking path,starting from Chora Sfakion to Agia Roumeli thrught Glyka nera, Loutro,Finicas,Marmara,Agios Pavlos,Elygia.
We will start this great hiking tour from Chora Sfakion and we first go to the beach of Glyka nera.Continiuning we will pass from Timios Stavros church and from there to Loutro.We will visit Kastella at te top of the hill and agter we will pass from Finicas and Lykos beach.Continiuing we will be at Marmara beach where is the exit of Aradena gorge and continiuing we will be on the path paralied the coast highter until we meet another little curch of Agios Andonios.Then we continiu to Agios Pavlos beach where a very old little church exist also.Father on we will be aat the ecit of Elygias gorge and finaly to Azeromouri,where an ancient towm named Tara existed.Crossing the river opposite we will be to Agia Roumeli at the ecit of Samaria gorge.Free time for swim at the crystal clear water at the beach there and surround at the village.
• Agios Pavlos Beach, Agia Roumeli, Crete 730 11 Greece
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Sfakia 730 11, Greece
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.