Seville from Granada
With our tour you will discover the city of Seville, the main city at
the part of the lower course of Guadalquivir River, the famous
millenary city, the capital city of Andalusia. The province of Seville
is the biggest of the region and its riverside town and villages are
signs of their history.
If you are on holidays in Granada, come with us and discover
Seville in one day, an emblematic city known all over the world.
During all the day you will be accompanied by one of our guides,
that not only will take you, but also will explain you important facts
about the places that you will visit to help you understand our
history and costumes during the ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour and ticket of Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Guided tour of Real Alcazar de Sevilla included
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Centro Historico de Sevilla, Seville Spain
Discover the most emblematic monuments and the historical and
artistic heritage of Seville, the capital city of Andalusia and the
capital city of the old Almohad empire of Al-Andalus.
Departure Point :Plaza de Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.