Seville Fine Arts Museum. Guided visit
- Guided visit by an art historian to the third largest painting collection in Spain.
- The museum is located in the old monastery of the Our Lady of Mercy, with a very colorful baroque architecture.
- Come with us to see Flemish and Italian works from the late Middle Ages and the Early Modern, when an important local school begins to form at the time that Seville is confirmed as one of the most important cities in Europe, when it was called "Gate of the Indies".
- Enjoy important works by spanish masters from the so-called Golden Age of Sevillian painting during the 17th century, such as Zurbarán, Velázquez, Murillo or Valdés Leal.
- We will end the tour with the stunning painting of the Romanticism and early XXth century, with some final surprises.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Entry price is included
- Entry/Admission - Museo De Bellas Artes De Sevilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo De Bellas Artes De Sevilla, Plaza Museo 9, 41001 Seville Spain
Guided tour of the museum's masterpieces.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza del Museo, Pl. del Museo, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Es obligatorio el uso de mascarilla excepto para menores de 6 años
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- El servicio de consigna permanecerá cerrado. Las únicas bolsas permitidas en el museo no pueden superar los 20 x 30 x 10 cm. The cloakroom will remain closed. The only bags allowed in the museum cannot exceed 20 x 30 x 10 cm.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.