Seville by Yourself with English Chauffeur by Business Car
Enjoy Seville by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Car Mercedes Benz E class (up to 3 passengers) or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Seville with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured sedan service. Hop aboard your car at your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- - 4 hs disposal: Maximum of 50 km / - 8 hs disposal: Maximum of 140 km (depeding on chosen option)
- Pick up: maximum 20 minutes waiting time included
- Business Car MB E Class (up to 3 passengers)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private Driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Car Mercedes Benz E Class or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Seville with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured car service. Hop aboard your sedan at your hotel or accommodation, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Seville such as "Las Setas De Sevilla" (The mushrooms of Seville). You and your group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Seville Cathedral: the largest Gothic cathedral in Christendom, unmatched in its impressive scale and abundance of art treasures. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this incomparable monument was constructed between 1402 and 1506 on the site of the town's principal mosque. The Giralda Tower was originally the minaret of the mosque built in the 12th century by Almohad Moorish rulers. This 93-meter-high tower of the cathedral is still the emblem of Seville.
• Maria Luisa Park, Plaza de España: The enormous 50,000-square-meter plaza is surrounded by the balustraded balconies of a Renaissance Neo-Moorish-style building. This semicircular building curves around, following the shape of the canal running through the square.
• Museum of Flamenco Dance: The Museo del Baile Flamenco celebrates the beauty of flamenco with exhibits on all aspects of the art: dancing, singing, and guitar. This innovative museum features flamenco costumes, creative video displays, and other educational exhibits. The museum also has a Flamenco School and hosts professional Flamenco Performances daily from 7-8 pm all year long.
• Explore Barrio Santa Cruz: one of the most charming places to explore in Seville. It was the Judería (Jewish quarter) during the medieval era under Moorish rule when many of the quarter's churches were originally synagogues. The Barrio Santa Cruz is found in between the cathedral and the Alcazar of Seville.
• LAS SETAS: The Metropol Parasol, popularly known as the Mushrooms of the Incarnation, is a wooden structure with 2 concrete columns that hold the access elevators to the viewpoint and is located in the central Plaza de la Encarnación in the city of Seville. The structure consists of six large, mushroom-shaped parasols, whose design is inspired by the arches of Seville's cathedral and the ¨ficus¨ of nearby Plaza del Cristo de Burgos. All in all, it has five levels. The upper level contains a lookout point and a panoramic route that covers most of the area.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
Departure Point :
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Arrival Hall, 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherSeville, Spain - Your hotel or accommodation in Seville City Center
Return Detail :Seville, Spain - Your hotel or accommodation in Seville City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.