Seville and Giralda Cathedral
Because we transmit the passion for the Cathedral. Because we live every day as a new experience. Our clients are as important as the monument to us.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All my attention and services during the Tour.
- Born and raised between Seville and Cádiz. Land of joy.
- Native and in love with her Earth.
- Official degree and years of studies and dedication.
- Traveler and world through Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
- Sympathy and good sense of humor.
What's excluded :
- In case of exceeding 8 people there is a € 1 surcharge for Hearing helmet system and hear the guide better.
- Tiket of entrance to the Monument
- Entry/Admission - Catedral De Santa Maria De La Sede
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral De Santa Maria De La Sede, Seville Spain
We will visit, the High Altar, La Giralda, Patio de Los Naranjos, Cathedral Treasury, Tomb of Christopher Columbus and his son Hernando, paintings by Goya, Murillo and Zurbarán, Virgin Chapel of La Antigua, Sacristy, Chapter House ...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Archivo de Indias, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Puerta del Perdón y Patio de los Naranjos, Calle Alemanes, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.