Sevilla Mountain Bike Village Tour
The 40 km. tour is not only an adventurous mountain bike tour but also a culinary experience. You start 11:00 in Sevilla Mairena del Aljarafe (subway station Ciudad Expo) and cycle from village to village stopping along to sample local food. The first stop after 30 minutes is in the Village Bollullos de la mitación for a coffee Full of energy we will bike a forty five minutes to a hour to the village La Puebla del rio where we eat a tapa . We follow the river the Guadalquivir to Coria del rio where we eat a lunch and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Coria del rio.
Tour is inclusive bike,helemt and lunch.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Urbanización Ciudad Expo
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante Sevruga
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Urbanización Ciudad Expo, Urb. Cdad. Expo, 41927 Mairena del Aljarafe, Sevilla, Spain
Coffee in Bollulos de mitacion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Restaurante Sevruga, Av. de Andalucia, 5, 41100 Coria del Río, Sevilla, Spain
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ciudad Expo, 41927 Mairena del Aljarafe, Seville, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.