Sete Cidades Walking Tour from Ponta Delgada
On this walking tour through the Serra Devassa, we will encounter several small lagoons, not being possible to know them by car or 4WD.
Serra devassa, is one of the two volcanic complexes existing in Sete Cidades and where the third highest point of the island of São Miguel is located, take the opportunity to get to know, some of the natural fauna and flora of the island of São Miguel.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoa das Empadadas, Serra Devassa, Sete Cidades, Sao Miguel 9240-113 Portugal
It is a picturesque place, if we arrive at the place on the day and at the right time, it will certainly be one of the most beautiful lagoons in São Miguel, inserted in the middle of an immense vegetation of Cryptomeria, the lagoons are garnished with azaleas giving a unique color in the spring. The Empadadas Lagoon are two small lagoons, with little depth and that are very close to each other is to take a short walk around it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Boca do Inferno Viewpoint, Rua Ribeira Do Ferreiro 117 Candelaria Perto De Ponta Delgada, Sete Cidades, Sao Miguel 9555-043 Portugal
Located in the protected area of the Canary Lagoon, it is by many the most stunning and emblematic place on the whole island of São Miguel, this viewpoint is located at the top of the caldera of the Sete Cidades, where we can, with the weather conditions in our favor, have a almost 360º panoramic view, in which we can see the blue lagoon of Sete Cidades, Lagoa do Canário and Lagoa Rasa, although its access is not easy, for those who have difficulty walking, as you have to climb a little with a small incline accentuated.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vista do Rei Miradouro, Sete Cidades, Sao Miguel 9555-000 Portugal
One of the most visited places on the island of São Miguel, being for many visitors the most beautiful and stunning, this viewpoint in 2010, elected the Seven Cities as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Portugal, in this place we have a magnificent and stunning view over the lagoon and parish of Sete Cidades.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ponta Delgada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 08 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.