Serra da Estrela Tour from Lisbon
Serra da Estrela is the only place in Portugal where we can practice snow skiing, as well as sledding, snowboarding or motorcycling. There are several slopes with supporting infrastructure, and we can find synthetic snow slopes for skiing at any time of the year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- guided tour inside the monument
- entrance ticket to monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Serra da Estrela, Serra da Estrela, Guarda District, Central Portugal
Serra da Estrela Natural Park (commonly known as Serra da Estrela) is a vast area of natural and cultural interest.
It is the largest protected area of Portugal (about 1011 square km) and belongs mainly to the district of Guarda, and the remaining area is part of the district of Castelo Branco. Celorico da Beira and Guarda. The highest point in mainland Portugal (1993 meters) is in the center of the Natural Park, the famous “Torre”. Inevitably the Sierra offers opportunities for hiking and climbing, making it one of the most appealing destinations for adventure and sport lovers.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are looking for any hotel in Lisbon
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.