Serenity Cruise 5* - Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay 2 Days 1 Night Tour
The Unique Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay 2-day 1-night tour with Serenity Cruises is the best choice for you. Our cruises have a perfect combination of modernity & tradition in design, will not only bring you a journey in comfort & luxury but also take you deep into natural wonder with various interesting activities: kayaking, swimming, biking, etc. If you are about to celebrate your honeymoon with your loved one, check out our exclusive HONEYMOON PACKAGE.
Two-day one-night cruise tour to less touristy area of Lan Ha & Ha Long Bay is an ideal trip for those who seek for truly experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully furnished cabin with private Ocean View Balcony.
- English speaking guide onboard.
- All meals onboard mentioned (02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast).
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Cooking class, Taichi, Kayak.
What's excluded :
- Limousine transfer Hanoi <-> Ha Long.
- Spa, Massage, Beverages, Personal expenses.
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year.
- Single Supplement
- Tips for guide/driver/crew & All other services and items not mentioned specifically above.
- DAY 1 | HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
8:20 – 8:45 | Pick-up time
For those who book our transfer service will be collected from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter. Instead of spending 4 hours on the traditional road to Ha Long city, we will shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf by express way after 2,5 hours driving.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf – transfer by small boat to Serenity Cruises
She anchors far from crowded and touristy areas in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets.
12:15 – 12:30 | Embark on Serenity Cruises
Warmly welcome to Serenity Cruises! While enjoying welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin
13:00 | Enjoy fabulous lunch
Fabulous lunch is served while Serenity Cruises starts her sails into magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Ha Long Wonder which is much quieter and less touristy. She will pass famous Finger Islet, Frog Islet and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:00 | Explore Lan Ha – Ha Long bay, hit the green emerald water for kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits)
Option 1: Serenity Cruises reaches Dau Be Island, one of the most beautiful islands located in the South East of Halong bay. It is time to discover Halong bay yourselves with your travel buddy on sharing kayak. Go explore the beauty of nature in hidden lagoon with lots of stalactites hanging down from the cave ceiling. This activity might depend on the tide level of the bay. In case the tide level is too high or too low, we will do kayaking in Dark Cave, Bright Cave area. There is a stop for those who wish to swim and go snorkeling in the lush green water.
Option 2: In the days of too high tide (usually seasonal), Serenity Cruises will take you to visit the floating village. We will do kayaking in the water body that embraces one of the most beautiful floating villages of the bay. While kayaking, you will have opportunities to learn more about another typical value of the region: the daily life of local fishermen. You will also have a brief look at the geology of the karst mountains that beautify the surroundings.
Our cruise manager/tour guide will inform you which option we will follow based on their experience and weather conditions.
17:00 | Cooking demonstration
Back to Serenity Cruises and relax on cruise. Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise. On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew. Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight
19:00 | Savor deluxe Dinner Set Menu
After the incredible dinner, take your leisure time to chat at the bar, watching movies in the restaurant, enjoy Spa treatment.You will stay overnight on cruise.
DAY 2 | LAN HA BAY – VIET HAI CAT BA – HANOI
6:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi/Yoga session sundeck
Join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
6:30 | Have light breakfast
Serenity Cruises continues her sail to Cat Ba Island, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and a light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
7:15 | Visit Viet Hai village
Our crew will take you to Viet Hai, a small village located in the midst of jungles, covered by high mountains range of Cat Ba National Park. Spending around 30 minutes for biking along, you will feel the peaceful atmosphere, charming scenery of a typical village in the North of Vietnam.
9:15 | Return to Serenity Cruises
You will have some time for fresh relax on the cruise then spend a few minutes to settle your bill and check out from 9.15-10.00 am
10:00 | Taste delightful lunch
During the time well prepared lunch is served, Serenity Cruises slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of karst mountains towards the Harbour.
12:15 – 12:45 | Disembark Serenity Cruises and farewell the crew
13:00 – 13:15 | Travel back to Hanoi by bus
Bus transfer service from Halong to Hanoi is available for booking in advance.
15:30 | Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, end of unforgettable trip
- Cruise itinerary might be changed due to weather and other conditions without prior notice
- Swimming or kayaking activity may be not possible due to bad weather. Unused services are not subjected to a refund.
- Meals onboard are served with seafood, Vietnamese and international style. Any special request for food preference, allergies or dietary requirements should be informed at least 2 days before the departure date.
- Advanced registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expired date is required for all passengers.
- Wifi is available in the restaurant/bar area only, internet connectivity is limited due to geography of Ha Long bay
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.