Serengeti Tea Tasting in Harlem
It's tea time in Harlem! With over 12 tea collections we'll explore the holistic healing teas. What's most important is to not only taste the tea, but learn about its special remedies. The finest teas will be served to you by a tea master. Together we'll explore three different teas and as a holistic health counselor, I'll show you the health benefits of these amazing teas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Harlem
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
We'll meet at Serengeti teas, a shop owned by a five generation tea family. Before we walk into the shop, i'll give you a brief history of the tea family. Then we'll be ready to walk inside for tea tasting.
The first tea we'll try is the spicy and traditional ginger turmeric tea in a relaxed tea garden in the back of the shop. Here i'll explain the health benefits of the tea. Next we'll try the Morrocan Mint. Lastly we'll try everyone's favorite, the sweet blood orange tea.
With a guaranteed soothing experience you wont want to miss buying some tea for back home!
Departure Point :22 E 125th St, New York, NY 10035, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.