Serbia travel, uvac canyon, Novi Sad, Subotica, 3 Days Tour From Belgrade
1. Go deep into the hinterland of Sainan, take a look at the nine-curve ileum of uvac canyon, and experience the magic of nature
2. Enjoy the charm of modern city Novi Sad
3. Experience the petty bourgeoisie of Subotica
4. whatsapp follow up, service is excellent
5. If the group is more than two people we can organize the trip.
6. Hotel pick up and drop off from Belgrade
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Uvac Special Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Palic Lake
- Entry/Admission - Petrovaradin Fortress
Day 1: Belgrade-Uvac Special Nature Reserve-Belgrade
Stop At: Uvac Special Nature Reserve, Nova Varos 31320 Serbia
The Uvac Special Nature Reserve is located in the hinterland of southern Serbia, hidden deep in Serbian mountains. The canyon has the detours of Jiuqu's ileum and the colorful colors of Jiuzhaigou. Several large 180 ° turns make visitors who can't help but marvel at the magic of nature. Here, we can stand and jump in the lush vegetation, take an intimate photo with the canyon behind us, or we can sit quietly, watch the wonders of nature, and wash our body and mind from fatigue.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Accommodation in Belgrade
Day 2: Belgrade-Subotica-Novi Sad
Stop At: Subotica, Subotica, Vojvodina
City Hall, Blue Fountain, Synagogue: City Hall is the tallest building in Subotica and is one of the city's landmarks. It was built in 1908 on the site of the original city hall. Rebuilt from the above, it took another two years to complete the interior decoration. It was designed by the famous Hungarian designers Komor and Jakab, and has the typical characteristics of the "Austro-Hungarian Empire". The unique red appearance is gorgeous, the exterior and roof decoration are complex and delicate, Hungarian Jonaï ceramic decoration and wrought iron forged floral elements are extremely luxurious. Some important local historical buildings, such as the Subotica Library built in 1890 and the National Theatre in 1854, are also close to the city hall. Entering the city hall is like entering a beautiful fairy tale world. In front of the town hall, there are solemn monuments and various magical sculptures. Ascending the town hall tower overlooks the entire city of Subotica.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palic Lake, Palic Serbia
Lake Paric is about 7 kilometers away from Subotica. It is one of the largest natural lakes in Serbia. The lake is shallow and has an L-shape. It is 17 kilometers long and is also a popular place for locals to relax on weekends. Under the blue sky and white clouds, the broad lake surface, the blue waves, the lakeside trees swaying in the breeze, painted a beautiful tranquil, relaxed and pleasant picture. You can rent a sailing boat to set sail, and you can lie lazily by the lake while watching the sky and clouds. Lake Palic is suitable for slow-paced travel. In a leisurely afternoon, you can take a cup of coffee to stroll around the lake until the sunset, watch the flaming sunset fall into the lake, and dye the entire lake into a burning red. That calm and suffocating beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation in Novi Sad
Day 3: Novi Sad City Tour-Belgrade
Stop At: Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Vojvodina
Liberty Square: Novi Sad Freedom Square is located in the old town and is a landmark of the city. Around the square are urban buildings such as the City Hall, the National Theatre, monuments, libraries, museums, art galleries, and cathedrals, as well as a food street connected by many outdoor restaurants, cafes, and taverns. Visitors can stroll the streets and enjoy a leisurely time while learning about the local history and culture and feeling the soul of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Petrovaradin Fortress, Tvrdjava In the direction of the Academy of Arts through the tunnel on the imperial field on the left, Petrovaradin, Novi Sad 21131 Serbia
Petrovardin is a fortress built on a rock on the Danube. It was built in 1692 and completed in 1780. It guards the Danube and is the earliest symbol of Novi Sad, known as "Gibraltar on the Danube". Has experienced many wars in history . In 1948, it was listed as a National Historic Site. In addition to visiting the bell tower, overlooking the Danube, you can also visit the museum in Novi Sad. The observation deck of the Petrovaradin Fortress overlooks the entire city of Novi Sad.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sremski Karlovci, Sremski Karlovci, Vojvodina
The wine town is called Sremski Karlovci, and is only eight kilometers from Novi Sad. Historically, this is the historical, cultural, economic and political center of the Vojvodina region. After World War II, due to the country's strategic development policy, Novi Sad in the north has taken a huge leap, the center of the Vojvodina region began to move to Novi Sad, and Sremski Karlovci changed. It has been a lot quieter, but the winemaking process that has been preserved hundreds of years ago has gone international from here. There are many well-known wineries. One of them, the winery named Bermet, was once selected as a special Titan. Nick.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Belgrade
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.