Serbia Studenica Monastery 1 Day Tour
Hotel pick up
2. Two people form a group, send a group every day
3. Comfortable air-conditioned car throughout the journey
4.WhatsApp group follow up, service quality
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Studenica Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Zica Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Maglic Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Studenica Monastery, Serbia
The medieval Nehiya dynasty was the most glorious page in Serbian history, and many of the monasteries built here became a precious cultural heritage of Serbia. The Studenica Monastery was built by the founder of the Nemanya dynasty, hosted by Stefan Nimanya I. He was finally buried there. The importance of the monastery is self-evident. Become one of the four world cultural heritages in Serbia. Here you can visit the beautiful wet frescoes, or learn about the history of the monastery and even the Middle Ages in Serbia with the monks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zica Monastery, Kraljevo 36221 Serbia
The Žiča Monastery is one of the most important medieval churches in Serbia. The monastery seems to be plain and flat, but it is the first monastery in Serbia to receive the seat of the bishop in history. St. Sava is here to carry out the coronation ceremony and oiling ceremony for Stefan Nimanya II. Here, you can enjoy the murals in the courtyard, listen to the monks who talk about the past and present of the monastery, and feel the glory of the Nemanya Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maglic Fortress, Kraljevo Serbia
The exact age of the Magritte fortress and the builders were unknown, and there was no documentary record of the early fortress. According to archaeological discoveries, it was built in the 13th century. The fort was built on a hilltop surrounded by water on three sides. It has a unique surveillance perspective and guards the only way to the plains of central Serbia at the time. All the people must pass around the river at the foot of the fortress. . On the outskirts of the fort are eight towers and connected walls. The ruins have arsenals, barracks, command rooms, churches and other ruins. They were built to defend nearby towns and monasteries and also served as military garrisons during the Ottoman Empire. It was used as a stronghold for the uprising during the Serbian revolution and is one of the more intact fortress sites in Serbia today.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the hotel in Belgrade.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.