Seoul Night Food Tour (Yeonnam & Hongdae)
Do Seoulites ever sleep? This is a city of 24-hour working, drinking, and eating. This tour will give you a taste of the real Korean nightlife. We start with a fun night stroll in Yonnam-dong through the Hongdae area and finish this tour in the Sangsoo-dong area which is famous for the hippest and hot places in Seoul. Of course, when you can walking down the street, you can feel about the dynamic city life ever.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Fried Chicken with Korean seasoning with local beer, Street Food at the Street Bar, Specialty Coffee, Korean dessert.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - special alcoholic beverages are seperate payment needed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hongik University Street, Seogyo-dong, Seoul South Korea
One of the most Hip and Hot places and the 1st flange culture started.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Yeonnam-dong, Yeonnam-dong, Seoul
Yeontral Park which abbreviated Yeonnamdong and Central Park, which is the place hip and hot for young people that has lots of unique and cozy restaurants and bars located.
Departure Point :Sangsu Station Exit 2, 309-7 Sangsu-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :스프링펫, 189 Yanghwa-ro, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.