Sensory Coffee Workshop
In this workshop you will awaken your senses to discover the different fragrances Guatemalan coffee bean holds within. Our coffee professional will guide you through a game in which you will use your nose to smell the different scents that we will have prepared for you and learn about their characteristics and relation to coffee. Then you will be able to roast and grind your coffee in a traditional ancestral way to then prepare it in an extraction method.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Guatemalan Coffee Tasting, The oportunity to grind and make your own coffee, 1/2 pound of Guatemalan coffee.
What's excluded :
You will be able to know the different fragrances of the coffee bean. You will be guided by a professional in the area. You will know the characteristics of the coffee.
Departure Point :Central Park, 4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.