Sendang Gile Waterfall Malimbu & Senaru Village Private Tour – Full Day
● Behold magnificent views of nature at the Malimbu lookout point
● After an energizing hike, take a refreshing dip in the Sendang Gile Waterfall
● Visit the Senaru Village and learn about the locals’ traditional way of life
● Visit the Bayan Old Mosque and understand the Islamic influence on the island
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced driver and English speaking guide
- Mineral water or soft drink(s) on tour
- Entry/Admission - Malimbu Hill
- Entry/Admission - Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Senaru Village
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malimbu Hill, Senggigi-Mangsit Main Road, Lombok Indonesia
We start our day along the coast on Malimbu, a look-out point from where we can see the Gili Islands archipelago and Bali's Mount Agung.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall, Gunung Rinjani National Park, Senaru, Lombok 83354 Indonesia
We will stroll past spectacular greens of rice terraces and forests, and ascend 600 meters above sea level to arrive at the foot of Mount Rinjani. Our walk will be rewarded with the cool fresh air and the clear falling water of the Sendang Gile.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Senaru Village, Senaru, Lombok 83354 Indonesia
After a swim in the falls and a break for lunch, we will visit Senaru Village, and see how their tribal mountain life has been intertwined with Islamic influences. We will also visit the Bayan Old Mosque, a Muslim heritage site that dates back to the 16th century.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the stated time. The earlier you start, the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the attractions, especially in high season.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.