Semuc Champey Full Day
The departure is from Cobán at 7:00 a.m. and return at 7:00 p.m.approximately. We make a change of vehicle in Lanquín to a 4x4. We visit the Semuc Champey National Park and the Kamba Caves (these are caves with water inside since a small river runs inside the cave and there are two sections that must be crossed by swimming.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation from Cobán (round trip), guide, lunch à la carte in Semuc Chamey Restaurant,
- entrance to Semuc Champey and Cave of Kamba, helmet and vest (for those who can not swim).
- We leave with a minimum of 4 people.
What's excluded :
- • Alcoholic drinks • Gratuities (recommended) • Breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Semuc Champey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Semuc Champey, Lanquin 16011 Guatemala
The Semuc Champey national park is a natural limestone bridge and consists of two rivers, in the lower part of the Cahabón River and in the upper part the Semuc Champey River that with its waters covers several pools with crystal clear waters. We have designed a collective tour to visit this natural wonder in a full day.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hotel y Restaurante Casa Gaia, Cobán, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Or inform us about your hotel at Cobán to confirm your pickup.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.