Semi-submarine Marijeta departs from Riva (the promenade), located in the centre of Split harbour. This unique vessel offers a pleasant and safe tour and is ideal for adults and children of all ages. It remains above sea level at all times, while its hull, the underwater observatory, is 1.5 metres (5 feet) below the surface. Through your own personal viewing window, you can watch abundance of marine life. Since you can leave the cabin and walk on the deck at any time, you can also enjoy the spectacular view of the historical complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian.
You can choose between day tours and night tours with underwater lights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palazzo di Diocleziano, Dioklecijanova Ul. 1, Split 21000 Croatia
Since you can leave the cabin and walk on the deck at any time, you can also enjoy the spectacular view of the historical complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian.
Departure Point :semiSUBMARINE Split, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.