Semi Submarine Trip in Sharm El Sheikh
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up by a private air conditioned vehicle from your hotel in sharm to enjoy a fantastic underwater experience, large panoramic window give you an amazing view of the red sea’s coral, fish and other marine life. Ideal for those wishing to experience the underwater world without getting there feet wet, air-conditioned with swivel chairs and views clear enough for photography, join us for and unforgettable underwater experience.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - One soft drink aboard cruise
- Pick up from your hotel in Sharm and return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- An hour in the Submarine under water.
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Sea and Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
The Giza Pyramids have inspired travelers to come to Egypt for thousands of years. Each year millions of people visit Cairo, Luxor, and the Nile Valley to see the temples, tombs, and monuments left behind by the pharaohs of Ancient Egypt. Visitors are also drawn to the stunning architecture and rich history of medieval Islamic Cairo and the legendary Greco-Roman legacy of Alexandria.
However, despite all of this history along the Nile Valley, the areas to the east along the Red Sea and in the Sinai Peninsula, have become a booming destination in their own right. This coastline has grown into a popular beach destination for tourists passing up the wonders of the Nile Valley for the calm blue waters of the Red Sea, white sand beaches, and coral reefs teaming with sea-life.
Coastal towns like Hurghada, Marsa Alam, and Ain Sukhna have grown into thriving resorts that offer the beautiful beaches and nearly year-round warm temperatures. Off the coast, several coral islands attract scuba divers and snorkelers and the Eastern Desert visitors can now enjoy this imposing landscape on camping trips and quad bike tours.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -Masks will be given to clients who do not have their own. -Admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund for the land tour will be given.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.