Semi Private Vatican Tour up to 10 people
Book an almost private tour of the Vatican Museums joining a group of maximum 10 people. Our expert tour guide will walk you in the beautiful galleries of the museum full of treasures, in particular the beautiful cabinet of the mask. You will also go to the Sistine Chapel to admire Michelangelo's masterpiece and then to St. Peter Square, where your guide will explain you the Basilica from outdoor.
After the tour, you can make your way in if the Basilica is open.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Group up to 10 people
- Professional guide
- 2.5 hours Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
What's excluded :
- Tips for the Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Our Semi Private Vatican Tour is almost a private tour with only 8 to 10 people touring the Vatican Museums. Our aim is to show you the highlights of one of the largest museums of the world. The semi- Private Vatican Museums tour with skip the line tickets will be lead by a friendly and professional licensed guide is taking you along the gallery of the Candlestick, Tapestry and Maps and to the awesome Raphael’s Rooms once the private apartment of the Pope Julius the II. While in the Museums you cannot miss the Apartment of the Borgia Pope painted by Pinturicchio and his school.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Gallery after another Gallery you will reach the Sistine Chapel, with the frescoes of the Creation of the World with stories of the Genesis and and the Last Judgment. Michelangelo spent in total 9 years inside the Sistine Chapel.
You will have some free time inside to admire Michelangelo’s frescoes their beauty will take your breath away!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
From the Sistine Chapel your guide will lead you to St. Peter Square, where she will explain you the Basiluca from outdoor. The Basilica was built in over 120 years and it was partially designed by Bramante, Bernini and Michelangelo.
Do not forget the Vatican museums is about 6 miles long, you can visit the highlights of it without getting lost only with a local expert and professional licensed guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Colosseum and Vatican Tours by Italy Wonders, 00199 Rome Italy
Enjoy a tour with our Agency, TripAdvisor Company
Departure Point :Via Vespasiano, 28, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No shorts above the knees are permitted
- No sleeveless t-shirts are permitted
- No big back pack are allowed
- No big umbrella are permitted
- No pointed objects
- This tour never runs on Wednesday or Sunday or religious bank holidays.
- that the Basilica of St. Peters’ is not visible due to special Religious functions held by the Cardinals or the Pope, the closing of St. Peter’s can be an unexpected decision take by the Vatican Museums; in this case we will add in the itinerary the Painting gallery or the Raphael Rooms, once the Pope Julius’ II apartment, as an alternative site.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers at Vatican Museums entrance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.