Semi-Private Tuscany Tour: San Gimignano-Siena-Chianti from Florence
Are you visiting Florence? Then you can't miss the Tuscan countryside and the beautiful medieval villages near the capital of Tuscany and some of the most bucolic views of Italy. During this small group tour in a comfortable minivan, you will explore the breathtaking towns of Siena, Monteriggioni, and San Gimignano. All are symbols of Medieval and Gothic architecture, characteristic elements are the historic towers, pointed arches, and narrow streets. Discover Siena with our professional tour guides and enjoy its purely medieval city center. Visit the Cathedral and the "Piccolomini" library. Then check out the famous Piazza del Campo with its TownHall and the Tower of Mangia. This is the place where the famous Palio horserace takes place avery year. After Siena we are going to show you the amazing medieval village of San Gimignano, worldwiade famous for its medieval towers and we will also have a quick stop in the medieval fortress of Monteriggioni. Don't miss this opportunity !
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned car or 8 seats minivan
- 1 hour guided tour in Siena and admission to the Cathedral
- Free time in San Gimignano,Monteriggioni
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
See Siena with your private guide and walk through the city center. Check out the Cathedral and Piccolomini library. Then see the famous "Piazza del Campo"square and its beautiful TownHall and the Tower of Mangia. This is the place where the famous Palio horserace takes place every year
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monteriggioni, Monteriggioni, Tuscany
After Siena stop in the ancient village Monteriggioni the crown of the Tuscany.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
Arrive in San Gimignano where you will have free time for a stroll in the city center. The symbols of Medieval and famous for its historic towers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.