(Semi-Private Tour) Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Guided Guided Tour
(Semi-Private Tour) small group
Discover the Vatican on a 2-hour, Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums tour. Navigate the vast complex of rooms, artwork and history with a guide, who will bring the ancient collection to life. Explore halls such as the Gallery of the Maps and step inside the Sistine Chapel to admire ‘The Creation of Adam’ by Michelangelo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official Tour Guide
- Head sets
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Rome Tours, Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Get a chance to explore the Papal seat of power with these tickets that allow skip the line access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
With a local expert by your side, start your tour with the Vatican Museums, then make your way to the Sistine Chapel and end your experience with a visit to the St. Peter’s Basilica.
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is a rectangular brick building with six arched windows on each of the two main (or side) walls and a barrel-vaulted ceiling. The chapel's exterior is drab and unadorned, but its interior walls and ceiling are decorated with frescoes by many Florentine Renaissance masters.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5a, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To enter the Vatican Museums it is obligatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth. Access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more. Denied access will not be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.