Semi Private Tour to the Alhambra from Nerja
La Alhambra is the most visited monument in Andalusia, reason why it should be on your list when visiting this lovely region of Spain. This magnificent monument is the greatest example of our Arabic past and the perfect witness of our interesting history since its creation. With our official guide you will learn about all this past and heritage, in a small group of maximal 8 participants. You will be able to take your time to enjoy this magnificent monument and our guide will be always available to you. After this incredible visit, we will take you to the Albayzin, the oldest and most beautiful neighborhood in Granada. It is a typical Andalusian neighbourghood with its white houses and narrow streets, and has been declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 1994. There, you will have free time to eat some tapas (so typical from Granada!) and will enjoy afterwards a guided visit in this georgeous neighbourgood.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Ticket entrance to the Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Our guide will recommend you the best places to have some tapas in El Albayzin
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
You will do a guided tour in the Alhambra with our official guide in a group of maximal 8 participants.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Albayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
We will visit this georgeous neighbourhood, which is the oldest one in Granada and has been declared Wold Heritage of the UNESCO. There you will have some free time to enjoy a tapas lunch and then you will do a guided tour with our official guide.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for a big blue Mercedes Vito van.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.