Semi Private Tour to Córdoba from Nerja
Discover with us the city of Códoba, one of the jewels of Andalusia, and all its cultural and historical legacy. Cordoba is the Spanish city with the most World Heritage declarations and we guarantee that you will be amazed by its beauty. You will visit it with our own official guide and a small group of maximal 8 participants. We will visit together its historic center, where we will first visit the Mosque-Cathedral. You will marvel at the peace of this building, with its endless row of arches and marvelous golden mosaics. Then we will head, taking a quiet walk through the Jewish quarter, towards the Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, another jewel not to be missed. The Jewish quarter itself is another monument, as its narrow white streets transport us to an Arab and Jewish past. We will also take you to the San Basilio Quarter, where are located the beautiful Patios de Córdoba (courtyards). You will have free time to enjoy a delicious lunch in the city center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance ticket to the Mosque of Córdoba
- Entrance ticket to the Alcázar de Los Reyes Cristianos
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
One-hour free time to visit on your own the gorgeous Mosque of Córdoba. Our official guide will give you previous explanations to enjoy this monument at its best.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Guided visit on the Jewish quarter of Córdoba, the most beautiful quarter in this georgeous city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
The Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs is a gorgeous Mudejar palace from the XIV century. We will visit its beautiful gardens and rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Los Patios De San Basilio, Calle San Basilio 14 In the garden area at the entrance of the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, 14004 Cordoba Spain
Visit to the San Basilio Quarter, where you can find the famous Patios de Córdoba. These patios are all decorated with flowers of all kind by their own neighbors. We will have a walk on this gorgeous quarter.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for a big blue Mercedes Vito van.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.