Semi Private Tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Learn the story of Ancient Rome on this 3-hour guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
You will meet your guide by the Colosseo Metro Station before being taken on a fascinating journey through the world of the ancient Romans. Avoid the crowd as you enjoy a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Colosseum. Learn about the bloodthirsty spectacles that took place between lions and gladiators from your expert tour guide.
You will then see the ruins of the imperial palaces on Palatine Hill and hear about everyday life in ancient Rome including the administrative activities of the Roman Forum. Your English-speaking guide will provide a comprehensive overview of ancient Roman civilization.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Small group tour.
Skip the long lines to the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
During this guided tour you:
Learn the story of Ancient Rome and the Roman Republic.
Go to Palatine Hill to see the remains of the imperial palaces.
Get an insight into everyday life and the Roman civilization in the Forum.
Discover who the gladiators really were.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Learn the fascinating story of ancient Rome and the Roman Republic
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore the historic remains of the imperial palaces.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.