Semi-Private Tour: Cotopaxi Half Day Tour
Go through the Avenue of the Volcanoes, one of the most photographed landscapes in Ecuador, the Cotopaxi Volcano.
We will arrive at the foot of the impressive active "Cotopaxi" volcano, the highest and most active in the world, which had the last activity in 2015. If the weather permits, we can appreciate the glacier, its white color that embellishes the colossus and will leave us breathless, due to its almost perfect conical shape is considered the twin of Mount Fuji in Japan.
Visit the Museum Park, the Limpiopungo Lagoon and through an interesting hike will reach the forest of chuquirahuas to 4200 meters. (if the weather permits).
In the SEMI-PRIVATE service, passengers use the same transport as passengers who are on the shared tour, but they will have a separate guide and will do the tour on their own.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop Off
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
The Cotopaxi National Park is one of the most important natural attractions of the country, the colossal Cotopaxi, one of the highest active volcanoes in the world, dominates the entire landscape of the protected area, the area, despite its height, presents a variety of mammals, birds and endemic species, as well as varied vegetation, and lagoons such as Limpiopungo and its pine forests.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Kaia, Valladolid N24-742 y Julio Zaldumbide, Quito 170109, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up available from specific hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Tue, Thu & Sunday: Sheraton 6:30, Dann Carlton 6:32, Le Parc 6:32, Wyndham Garden 6:40, KAIA 6:55, Swissotel 6:58, NH Collection 6:58, J.W. Marriott 7:08, Holiday Inn 7:10, Río Amazonas 7:15, Galería Ecuador 7:20, Nu House 7:22, Reina Isabel 7:24, Mercure Alameda 7:28, Hilton Colon 7:30, Patio Andaluz 7:45.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn’t specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at KAIA HOTEL (Valladolid N24-742 y Julio Zaldumbide) Tue, Wed, Thu & Sunday at 06:55.Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Departure Time :6:55 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.