Semi-Private Skip the Line Herculaneum Ruins Guided Tour
The ancient Ercolano has not been completely unearthed but was covered by a hot “cloud” whose temperature was higher than 100°. This cloud became like a mud that was able to protect the materials that were burnt but not destroyed.
For example ‘Villa dei Papiri’it is library full of burnt books but thanks to a thecnique of recovery they could be unrolled and read, giving us an inestimable patrimony of knowledge about that age.
On this tour you will walk through the moments of everyday life and to discover that world was not so different. Imagining to live in beautiful frescoed houses , do some shopping in the artisans shops, buy spices and fabrics , and go relaxing to thermal baths.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- skip-the-line ticket
- private licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- pick up/drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casa di Nettuno e Anfitrite, Ercolano Italy
Strolling through ancient domus and temples
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Walking throug ancient roman life
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.