Semi-Private Père Lachaise Cemetery Tour
Paris’ largest cemetery is a labyrinth deliberately designed to confuse visitors. Follow your guide closely to pay respects to some of the most famous residents, such as Edith Piaf, Oscar Wilde, and Jim Morrison, and discover some new names along the way. This is not your average cemetery and its residents have some of the nicest views in the city. Come experience those with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Native English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pere-Lachaise, Pere-Lachaise, Paris, Ile-de-France
Our expert english-speaking guide will bring meet you by Gambetta metro stop before beginning your exploration of Paris' most famous cemetery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :7 Place Gambetta, 75020 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :16 Rue du Repos, 75020 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.