Semi Private Pisa and Lucca Wine Tour from Florence
Leave Florence and discover the Tuscan cities of Lucca and Pisa on a day trip. You’ll see the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa (entry own expense), walk around Lucca’s historic city walls, and learn about the famous Chianti Classico wine during a winery tour where samples are included as standard. Even better: Numbers are limited to just eight people for a personalized touch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting and olive oil tasting
What's excluded :
- Entry to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- If you are staying in central Florence "A" zone, you can start your day with a pickup direct from your hotel. Otherwise, meet your driver and the rest of your group in front of Hotel Boccaccio-Tino Caffè, Via della Scala 59 (one minute walking distance from Santa Maria Novella train station), Florence at 9,00 am. Please arrive 10 minutes before scheduled departure time.
If you wish you can have breakfast there, English or continental or just a "cappuccino". As I Just Drive guests at Tino Caffè you are entitled to have a 10% discount.. Relax as you travel by minivan, and hear some facts about the part of Tuscany you’re soon to see. From the history-rich streets of Pisa and Lucca, you’ll then discover the Chianti region with traditional villages complete with churches, squares, palaces, and museums.
Your first stop is Lucca for a free time to walk around the city’s elegant 16th-century walls, and then wander into the historical center to see Piazza dell’Antifeatro, Torre Guinigi, Duomo di San Martino, and a typical antique dealers street.
The tower dates from the 1300s, when a number of wealthy families were building bell towers within the walls of Lucca as status symbols. It is one of the few remaining towers within the walls. It is known for the tall trees growing on top of the tower - The kitchen was originally on the floor below with the rooftop serving as a kitchen garden. The ancient trees are holm oaks symbolising rebirth and renewal.
The tower was donated to the local government by the descendants of the Guinigi family. If you wish to climb it there is a ticket to pay onsite.
Departure Point :TINO Caffè, Via della Scala, 55/r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Direct pick up and drop off from hotels locates in the historic center (A zone). For all other locations private residences and B&B the meeting points is: in front of Hotel Boccacio, via della Scala 59, Florence (One minute walking distance from Santa Maria Novella train station) at 9,00 am Please arrive 10 minutes before scheduled departure time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.