Semi-Private Luxury | Santorini Catamaran Cruise with BBQ on board and Drinks
Sail around Santorini on a Catamaran during this 5-hour Cruise, departing from Ammoudi Bay or Vlychada Marina. Sail past the island's highlights, such as the Red & White Beaches, the Indian Rocks, and the Venetian Lighthouse of Akrotiri. Stop for snorkeling sessions, marvel at the scenic views of the Aegean Sea and the Volcanic Caldera, and enjoy our BBQ Lunch or Dinner on board with drinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop-off with an air-conditioned minivan
- Complimentary Towels, Snorkeling & Safety equipment
- BBQ on board with Local Wines, Beers, Soft Drinks & Coctails
- All taxes, fees & handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amoudi Bay, Oia Greece
Setting sail from Ammoudi bay, right below Oia, or from the Port of Vlychada.
Pass By: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
We sail towards around the volcano and explain the
Stop At: Palea Kameni, Greece
Stop at the hot springs for a swim session at the sulphurous waters that offer a natural spa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Sail below the Indian Rocks near the caves and rock formations, characteristic to the Aegean landscape.
Stop At: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
White Beach, which is only accessible by boat. A stop for swimming and snorkeling is highly recommended. No one can resist the crystal clear blue waters with the rich underwater environment and reefs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
One of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Its distinct red coloration is caused by the rich in minerals and iron soil.
Stop to take some photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Vlychada, Vlychada, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Our experience will end at the Port of Vlychada or at Ammoudi Bay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR YOUR PICK UP TIME AND LOCATION.THE PICK UP TIME IS DIFFERENT THAN THE TIME THAT THE CRUISE STARTS .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, gender, number, expiration date, and country are required at time of booking for all participants according to the Greek Maritime Law
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Vegetarian options are available, please make your request upon booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your own sunscreen, swimsuit, sunglasses and windbreaker
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.