Semi private Kitesurfing course (2 people - 2 kites - 1 instructor)
We are Polish/Austrian couple with more then 10 years experience of teaching on the spots around the world. We are certified IKO level 2, Fav and PZKite instructors. We live in Tarifa for 12 years, so it has no secrets for us. In our school we want to give you best quality course with maximum safety standards. Being in our hands is a guarntee of the best lessons.
It's not just a work for us - it's a lifestyle that we want to show you!
Kitesurfing is a sport for whole family (we are teaching people from 8 to 80 years old), it's never to early or too late to find your passion!
It's truly recconecting to nature feeling, using the elements to have fun
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Kitesurfing gear is included in the price for a time of lesson.
- Certified Instructor guidence
- Rescue boats service
What's excluded :
Kitesurfing in a reduced group (2 people) and full equipment usage for each participant for the 3 hours of lessons makes this option of kitesurfing course perfect for everybody who wants to progress fast, in a more autonomous way. This choice is highest value for the price. Instructor attencion is divided just between two of you, and it's fun to do things with your friend or partner. 3 hours a day is a perfect, intence training. For all levels.
Departure Point :E-5, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact with us before clasess and give us an information where to pick you up if you don't have yourown way of transport.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.