Semi Private Grand Canal 1-Hour Boat Tour
The best way to appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of a city built on water is by boat. Gliding through Venice's Grand Canal and minor canals, you'll be introduced to the splendid palaces, churches, bridges, gardens and warehouses lining the city's liquid streets. Your luxurious motor launch boat tour of the Grand Canal brings the magic of Venice alive – ideal for photographers!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Luxuriuos motor-launch for 1 hour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
Enjoy a 1 hour tour of the Grand Canal and minor canals conducted by our English speaking guide in a small group of 8/9 people
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo), Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo, 30122 Venice Italy
Pass by the famous Basilica of San Giovanni and Paolo
Pass By: Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto, Cannareggio, 3512, 30121 Venice Italy
As you cruise in the picturesque side canals of the Cannaregio district , see the beautiful church of Madonna Dell'Orto with its famous Tintoretto Paintings .
Pass By: Cannaregio, Venice Italy
Enjoy visiting by boat the Cannaregio district .
Pass By: Rio de S. Trovaso, Fondamenta Sangiantoffetti, 30123 Venice Italy
Depending on the phenomenon of high tide , at times we neec to slightly change the itinerary and include visiting this canal where you can see a famous gondola shypyard where gondolas are built .
Pass By: Giudecca, Giudecca, Veneto
When there is high tide , at times we take this rote via the Giudecca Canal from where you can view the Giudecca Island with its famous Palladian Villas and areas of the San Polo district of Venice
Departure Point :Royal Gardens, Piazza, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as passengers are required to step down onto the boat when boarding. The variation of the level of tides can make the vessel unstable.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Boats are partly covered and partly uncovered – In the open area there is room for 8/9 people "normal size"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- During high water, the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.