Semi-Private Everything but the Mona Lisa with Skip-the-Line Access
With a maximum of six people per group, you are guaranteed a nearly private experience! The name says it all! Delve deeper into lesser-known but equally important masterpieces all whilst skipping the most crowded part of the museum. You will see hand-picked pieces throughout the museum’s vast collections from Mesopotamia, Ancient Greece and Rome, the Renaissance, and French neoclassicism. After all, the Mona Lisa is only one of 7,500 paintings on display. This tour is more customisable than the others so please contact us if there is a specific collection you would like to visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-Line Access
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Your accredited guide will meet you at the statue of Louis XIV on a horse in front of the Louvre pyramid.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible on group tours
- Strollers and pushchairs cannot be accepted on group tours
- Large backpacks or luggage are not allowed in the Louvre
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.