SEMI - PRIVATE: Discover Capri Island by boat - From Rome
From Rome to Capri to enjoy the most beloved island of the world. An exclusive tour, aboard a local skiff of Sorrento with only 12 passengers and a professional captain who will let you discover the amazing island of Capri by the sea: you will be conquered by the stunning beauty of the island, visiting hidden caves, enjoying majestic reefs, arches in the rocks, all the famous attractions of the coast and, at the end, you will enjoy the sea jumping into the water. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to visit the island by land for 4 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- High-speed train Rome/Naples round trip
- Roundtrip Transfers from Naples train station to the port
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Dry snacks and Drinks (beer – wine – coke – diet coke – water – limoncello)
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee Blu Grotto
- Disembarkation Fee in Capri: 2,50 euro
- Beach towel
- Snorkelling equipment prices: Adults: diving mask € 6,00 and mouthpiece € 9,00 Children: diving mask € 6,00 and mouthpiece € 4,00
- Entry/Admission - Natural Arch
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way, you will see the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Stop At: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
There will be a couple of stops with free time for swimming and snorkelling, as well as a relaxing stop with snacks and drinks offered on board.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island of Capri.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE NOTE:
- In case of high tide- sea the Blu Grotto visit could be not guaranteed.
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
- Do not forget: swimsuit – beach towel – sunscreen -sun hat – camera - passport.
- Following some important information about tour:
- Roundtrip Train tickets will forward to you a prior day before travel date due as per our cancellation policy you will be able to cancel it with 100% refund at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Train from Rome to Naples will departs at about 7:00 am (but please check always the departure time on the tickets when sent – according with availability timing could change).
- Please be advised, in Rome you must reach the train station “Roma Termini” by yourself and no assistance will be there. Make sure to get in the right train checking the train number on the big display with all the departures.
- Once get in Naples, A driver will meet you at the Arrival binary with your name on his board.
- A transfer provided by us, will bring you from Naples train station to the embarkation port where trip by boat will starts.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All work environments will be sanitized every 24 hours with UVC light technology All boats will be sanitized every 24 hours with UVC light technology All buses will be sanitized every 24 hours with UVC light technology We will provide our customers with disposable disinfecting wipes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.