Semarang Trip from Yogyakarta: Three Cultures in One City
Semarang, the city where 3 cultures blended, offers a lot to enjoy, from its historical buildings, Chinese temples, culinary tradition and many more.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Serve at Banaran Coffee Plantation during drive back to Yogyakarta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lawang Sewu Building
- Entry/Admission - Sam Po Kong Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Local Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lawang Sewu Building, Komplek Tugu Muda Jl. Pemuda, Semarang 13220 Indonesia
Lawang Sewu ("Thousand Doors") is a landmark in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia, built as the headquarters of the Dutch East Indies Railway Company. The colonial era building is famous as a haunted house, though the Semarang city government has attempted to rebrand it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sam Po Kong Temple, Jl. Simongan Raya 129, Semarang 50236 Indonesia
Sam Poo Kong also known as Gedung Batu Temple, is the oldest Chinese temple in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia. Originally established by the Chinese Muslim explorer Zheng He (also known as Sanbao), it is now shared by Indonesians of multiple religious denominations, including Muslims and Buddhists, and ethnicities, including Chinese and Javanese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Semarang Old Town, Jl. Letnan Jendral Suprapto, Semarang Indonesia
The old part of harbor city Semarang where you can find old Dutch architectural, daily Chinese tradition and cuisine, mix with Javanese local wisdom.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from hotel in Yogyakarta.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.