Self-guided Virtual Tour of Ephesus: The Highlights
Experience Ephesus from the comfort of your home with an engaging self-guided virtual tour, narrated in English, from your PC or smartphone browser. It’s so simple! You will receive an email with the tour link with instructions and, in a couple of minutes, you will travel back in time and enjoy a virtual journey from the comfort of your couch!
Through the power of storytelling combined with street and satellite views, you will learn not only about historical facts but also discover unknown stories and tales of ancient times that will amaze your family and friends. The tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief intriguing stories that will make your virtual visit both engaging and informative. The tour is only available online and you can access it repeatedly and anytime.
This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into the city’s former chequered life and immerse yourself in the surroundings in an entirely innovative way.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Virtual Self-guided Tour for Ephesus with satellite & street views
- Audio content with engaging & original stories in English
- 8 Points of Interest containing a total of 30 stories
What's excluded :
- Live Guide
- Offline access
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bibliotheque de Celsus, Efes Selcuk Merkez, Selcuk, Selcuk Turkey
The Library of Celsus is probably the most famous landmark of Ephesus. Built-in the 2nd century AD and reconstructed in the 20th century, it is worth a visit inside! the building was erected to serve a double function: not only that of a library but also of a magnificent mausoleum to honor and bury a prominent politician.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Trajan's Fountain, Curetes St., Selcuk Turkey
This monumental fountain was dedicated to Emperor Trajan and Goddess Artemis and reminds how Romans honored their rulers as well as their gods.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Acarlar, Meryem Ana Yolu No:15, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Departure Time :4/30/2020 - 2/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Non-refundable once activated
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.