Self-guided Virtual Tour of Acropolis hill: The Highlights
Experience the Acropolis hill from the comfort of your home with an engaging self-guided virtual tour, from your PC or smartphone browser. It’s so simple! You will receive an email with the tour link with instructions and, in a couple of minutes, you will travel back in time and enjoy a virtual journey from the comfort of your couch!
Through the power of storytelling combined with street and satellite views, you will learn not only about historical facts but also discover unknown stories and tales of ancient and modern times that will amaze your family and friends. The tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief intriguing stories that will make your virtual visit both engaging and informative. The tour is only available online and you can access it repeatedly and anytime.
This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into the most iconic landmark of Athens, the Acropolis, and immerse yourself in the surroundings in an entirely innovative way.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Virtual Self-guided Tour for the Acropolis Hill with satellite & street views
- Audio content with engaging & original stories in English, Spanish, French or Greek
- 8 Points of Interest containing a total of 40 stories
What's excluded :
- Live Guide
- Offline access
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parthenon, Acropolis Top of Dionyssiou Areopagitou, Athens 105 58 Greece
The Parthenon is the perfect embodiment of the aesthetics and ideals of classical Athens. Listen to the stories about the great minds who envisioned and constructed the temple and learn about the optical illusions that brilliantly fiddle with the viewer’s perception.
Duration: 17 minutes
Stop At: Propylaea, Acropolis, Athens 105 58 Greece
Celebrated as the most impressive structure of classical Athens, the Propylaea, the majestic entranceway to the hill, invites you to take a leap into the Golden Age of Athens and walk in the shoes of legendary personalities, such as Socrates, whose stories still excite our imagination.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Peripatos, Athina 105 58, Greece
Departure Time :4/30/2020 - 2/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Non-refundable once activated
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.