Self-Guided Tour in Lisbon - top rated attractions - 1 day
We provide you with a comprehensive set of services that allow you to discover Lisbon in an independent, safe and comfortable way.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belem, Belem, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Start your day by visiting Belém, the quarter dedicated to the Portuguese discoveries where you find the Tower of Belém and the Discoveries Monument. The fabulous Manueline style of Jerónimos Monastery cannot be missed, as well as the famous and delicious pastéis de Belém – Portuguese cream custard tarts. Have lunch at one of the restaurants by the river Tagus and enjoy the light of Lisbon being reflected on the water just like a mirror.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
In the afternoon you`ll have the chance to visit the city center – Chiado, Baixa, and Alfama. There you will get to know Lisbon most touristic spots (Praça do Comércio, Castelo de São Jorge, Rossio and many others), as well as Lisbon best-hidden secrets.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Belém, 1300-300 Lisbon, Portugal
Return Detail :Rua dos Remédios, R. dos Remédios, 1100 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.