Self-Guided Interactive Walking Tour of The Hague
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours the Qula The Hague City Trail will guide you along the best spots in The Hague, while playing fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a top score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed starting times or reservations, you pick your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! It's offered in multiple languages (Eng, Ger, Fr, Ned, Sp, It and more). The Qula City Trail is great fun and the most affordable outing for families and groups of friends.
How does it work?
With your booking, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to play the Trail on your smartphone. Android or IPhone compatible. Once at the starting point, you begin your quest through the city, it's that easy!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A super exciting City Trail for a team of max. 6 people!
What's excluded :
- Smartphone & Data
The Qula The Hague City Trail is a fantastic City Trail, guiding you along the top highlights of The Hague. You visit the best spots, solve riddles and do fun assignments, all on your smartphone. You can decide when to start and where to stop and pause, it's a 24/7 City Trail. Try to set a top score by winning points and if you play with multiple teams, the team with the most points wins. Other players stated: 'What fun we had with this interactive City Guide trough The Hague, great way to explore the city with friends and family'.
The Qula The Hague City Trail offers you 2 hours of fun and excitement!
• Binnenhof & Ridderzaal (Inner Court & Hall of the Knights), Hofweg 1, 2511 AA, The Hague The Netherlands
• Theater aan het spui, Spui 187, 2511 BN, The Hague The Netherlands
• Prison Gate Museum, Buitenhof 33, 2513 AH, The Hague The Netherlands
• Hofvijver, Korte Vijverberg, The Hague The Netherlands
• Lange Voorhout, The Hague The Netherlands
• Rond de Grote Kerk 12, The Hague The Netherlands
• Passage, The Hague The Netherlands
• Noordeinde Palace, Noordeinde 68, The Hague The Netherlands
• Escher in Het Paleis (Escher in the Palace), Lange Voorhout 74, 2514 EH, The Hague The Netherlands
Departure Point :Stadhuis, Spui 170A, 2511 DG Den Haag, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- User-friendly for hearing impaired
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.