Self-guided Discovery Walk in Venice’s Centre: a labyrinth of art and history
Are you a curious human who enjoys wandering off the beaten path? Explore and learn about Venice’s marvellous centre on this playful and self-guided walk. Created by an enthusiastic Italian digital nomad, Margherita, this route shows you a slightly mysterious side to this beautiful city. As you solve location-based riddles, you’ll find out there is more to the Doge Palace than meets the eye. Along the way, you’ll unlock curious local stories and pass by contemporary hidden gems, such as an abandoned convent and an old butcher’s store turned into a vintage boutique. If you want to experience the typical Venetian atmosphere in an original way, you’re on the right way!
This playful walk across the centre of Venice sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Venice or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Departure Point :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Via Garibaldi, 30031 Dolo VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.